Bob and Sally Garratt welcome you to our GLS website.
We have proven experience of confidential personal, board and top team issues on five of the six continents in the following fields:
- Corporate Governance
- Board Review and Development
- Owner, Regulator and Politician Review and Development
- Top Team Mentoring and Coaching
- Strategic Thinking and Policy Formulation in Uncertain Times
Our service is based on our long-tested frameworks, cost-effective tools and rigorous developmental processes which evolved from our Learning Board and Learning Organisation models.
We originated the concepts and processes of:
- The Learning Organisation (published 1987)
- Developing Strategic Thought (published 1995)
- The Learning Board (published as The Fish Rots from The Head 1996)
- Corporate Governance as a National Learning System (published as Stop The Rot; Reframing Governance for Directors and Politicians 2017)
- The GLS Board Review and Development Process
- The GLS Organisational Review and Development Process
These enable and encourage organisations, from top to bottom, to deliver their Purpose through an integrated and benchmarked process to encourage continuous learning at all levels of the organisation, allowing the unblocking of negative attitudes, unhelpful behaviours and other barriers to learning.